Gymnastics Camp $250
Summer’s a great time to either begin or “fine tune” gymnastics skills. Music, creative stations, games and experienced coaches inspire students and make learning fun! Campers are grouped according to skill level and students will be trained on balance beam, uneven bars, floor tumbling and trampoline. Gymnasts learn cartwheels, round-offs, handsprings, walkovers, routines and more! We proudly cap the week off with a camp tee and Friday performance-“Ta-Da!”
- Please wear slip-on shoes.
- Bring a labeled lunch and water.
- Children should wear leotards or other flexible clothing.
- No jewelry, baggy clothing or jeans.
- A $20 material fee is payable to the instructor.
|16TH ST. RECREATION CENTER|